BITSAT 2016 Application Form:
BITSAT Application Form 2016
|Application Fee||Test Center in India||Test Center in Dubai|
|Male Candidates||Rs 2200||USD 50 / Rs 3000|
|Female Candidates||Rs 1700||USD 50 / Rs 3100|
Application form of BITSAT 2016 is now available.
BITSAT 2016 Application Form is the online registration for BITS Admission Test. Application form of BITSAT 2016 is accessible at www.bitsadmission.com from 8 Jan 2016 to 5 March 2016. To get admission in engineering courses in Birla Institute of Technology and Science, candidate must fill and submit the application form within the dates announced by BITS Pilani. Online registration for BITSAT 2016 has been notified in the month of January. The online tests will be held by BITS Pilani in the month of May, 2016. Candidates who wish to appear in the BITS Admission Test must fill the BITSAT application form by the last date.
Please read the instructions carefully and then proceed to the Apply Now link given below.
- Step 1 – Register online at BITSAT official website http://www.bitsadmission.com by entering name, gender, date of birth, email ID.
- Step 2 – Fill details such as personal information, class 12 examination, test center preferences.
- Step 3 – Pay application fee through e-challan or online payment gateway.
- Credit card / Debit card,
- Net banking,
- Cash payment at ICICI bank branches along with specially generated pay-in slip.
Find BITSAT Application Number
Enter your registered details (exactly what you have entered in the BITSAT 2016 online application form) to find out your BITSAT application number. Candidates have to enter their Email Address, Mobile Number and Date of birth through the below provided link.
- Click Here to find out your BITSAT application number.
VIT University is conducting VITEEE 2016 from 6th to 17th April 2016. VIT Engineering Entrance Exam is an all India level entrance exam for engineering aspirants which is taken by more than 2 lakh students every year. Applications are invited for VITEEE 2016.
Highlights of VIT University: VIT University has set national record in slot 1 companies recruitment for 8 years in a row. More than 300 companies have recruited from the University.
Made a mistake in the BITSAT Application Form?A candidate can apply online only once for BITSAT. The facility for application form correction will be given as follows.
- If a candidate discovers any mistake in the form submitted by him, he / she can edit or correct the form details on 6th and 7th March 2016.
BITSAT application form statusAfter successful completion of the application process, please check the status of your BITSAT application form.
|BITSAT 2016||CLICK HERE|
|PhD On Campus / Part Time application Status||CLICK HERE|
|MBA Application Status||CLICK HERE|
BITSAT Application Form – How to apply, explained with illustrations
You will land on the BITSAT Online Application Form page. This page contains details and instructions on how to proceed in the online application form of BITSAT. Payment related instructions are also given in brief here.
Read the instructions carefully. Then click on Allow me to Apply Online.
You will now reach the first page of BITSAT application form.
- Name – Enter your full name, as in 12th year examination mark sheet.
- Date of birth – Select from the drop-down menu, in date-month-year order.
- Email ID – Enter your personal email id for future communication.
Once you have completed the first step (given above), you will be taken to next page of application form.
Details that you need to fill here are
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Nationality – Select whether Indian or Foreign
- Address for correspondence
- Pin code
- Phone Number
- Mobile Number
12th Examination Details
Details to be entered under here are as follows.
- Name of institution presently studying in/last attended.
- Name of examination board– Select from drop down menu.
- Year of passing/appearing – Select either year from drop down menu.
- Subject to be taken for Part IV of BITSAT – Mathematics or Biology. If you choose Biology as the subject to be taken in part IV of BITSAT please note that you will be eligible to apply ONLY for B.Pharm. (Hons) programme. You will NOT be eligible for any other programme.
Test Center Preferences
You now need to select three BITSAT online test centers, in order of preference. The test cities are available in the dropdown Menu. You have to specify three preferences for the test centers. For Dubai center, you will have to select only first preference.
When done, click on Submit button.
Check all the details before submitting
Review all the information.
- If you are sure that all details entered are correct, click on Confirm and Submit Details.
- If you wish to correct any mistake in the form, click on Edit Above Details.
The next page displayed will indicate your BITSAT Application Number. Note this carefully as it will be required for future log in to check application status, downloading admit card and checking result purposes.
The above application number allotted to you is unique and you should note down the same immediately, if not already done so.After successfully filling the online application form, note down your application number and transaction details.
Print the filled in application form when it is submitted.