Current Affairs 20 January 2016, Latest Updates:
- Taliban militants go on shooting rampage at PAK University, Kill 21
- Student's suicide: HRD ministry sent 4 'reminders'.
- Twitter suffers sporadic outages globally.
- Nobody will beg J&K Pandits to return: Farooq.
- 'ISIS letter' threatens PM, Parrikar over beef ban.
- Pak boy cuts his hand to prove himself devout.
- ISIS holds thousands of women as slaves: UN.
- 35-second compulsory wait to book tickets on IRCTC.
- Rs 4.34/unit: Solar power tarrif hits record low.
- North Korea 'invents hangover-free alcohol'.
- Norway sends migrants onn anti-rape courses.
- Write India: Write for author Ravinder Singh.
- Campus princess is coming to IIT Hyderabad.
- Delhi's homeless encounter a 'Sleep Mafia'.
- India can supply manpower for running industries globally: PM Moli.
- BJP attacks 'bechara' Nitesh Kumar over 'crime' by MLAs.
- ISIS threatens to kill PM, says Goa Police.
- Delhi court allows lie detector test on Punjab SP.
- Terror attacks are like organised war: Manohar Parrikar.
- Nitish govt announces 35% reservation for women.
- Nobody will beg Kashmiri Pandits to return: Farooq Abdullah.
- More than 50% of children in 10 states are anaemic: Report.
- Dalit student's suicide: BJP rejects demand for axing Dattatreya, Irani.
- IMF cuts global growth forecast as China, falling oil prices weigh.
- Rupee snaps 3-day losing run, up 3 paise at 67.65 .
- Reliance Industries reports 39% jump in profits.
- Indian oil paradip refinery to produce BS-VI quality fuels by 2020.
- Corporation Bank picks up three awards instituted by CIMSME.
- Iran's Khamenei warns against US 'deceit' in nuke deal.
- Pakistan mulls banning Hafiz Saeed's charity: Report.
- Nearly 19k civilians killed in less than 2 years in Iraq: UN.
- Eiffel Tower sees fewer visitors after Paris attacks.
- Chinese nanny, boyfriend in court for chopping up employers.
- Avalanche kills 5 french Foreign Legion soldiers.
- Twitter suffers sporadic outages in many parts of the world.
- Flipkart invests in parenting social network Tinystep.
- My job is to get Wipro to respond like a stratup: CEO-designate Abidali Neemuchwala.
- Ratan Tata invests undisclosed amount in CashKaro.
- Samsung India launching Gear S2 smartwatch on January 21.